WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree that on and from the receipt of the consent, CIPL and its Authorised Dealers shall collect information including but not limited to your name, address, gender, age, nationality, work, occupation, interests, marital status etc.as provided by You for the purpose of providing marketing communications related to Canon brand products, services, solutions and such other connected promotional contents as CIPL may develop from time to time.
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this Website, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by CIPL. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the Website content, is strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. CIPL and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to CIPL and / or its associate entities, CIPL is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such Websites. If you decide to access such linked Websites, you do so at your own risk. Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other Websites. Access to this Website through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other Websites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Website are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our Website or that such links have been authorised by CIPL and / or its associate entities. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other Websites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon CIPL and / or its associate entities consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other Website is/are derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Website is/are utilized to visit this Website and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of CIPL and / or its associate entities, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked against you.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of India and courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction, without regard to provisions of conflict of law.
- The services provided by us through this website may be terminated in the event you violate any of the terms and conditions of this website or express your intent to opt out from using the services provided to you to by CIPL.
- To the extent permissible under applicable laws, no warranty is given that the website will operate error-free or that this website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website results in the need for replacing data, CIPL and / or its associate entities are not responsible for those costs.
- The website is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. CIPL and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- In no event shall CIPL, or any parties, organisations or entities associated with the corporate brand name "Canon" or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you have any concerns about your privacy or need to report any issues relating to your privacy that arise from the use of the website please write to firstname.lastname@example.org